REPICORE project combines social and natural sciences for an integrated assessment to achieve a more holistic understanding of coupled social-ecological systems.
The overall aim is an improved understanding of social-ecological feedbacks that erode or strengthen resilience. REPICORE brings together leading international experts on social-ecological resilience assessment, and links up with institutions in the Pacific Islands. Read more…
- During the recent feedback trip of the REPICORE team, we were accompanied by photographer Tom Vierus, who was documenting our travels and meetings. Tom will use his beautiful imagery and …Read More »
- After several months of the team sitting in Germany analysing data and writing up our scientific publications and theses, it was finally time to bring back our findings to various …Read More »
- By Natalie Prinz. After having the opportunity to present at the Indo-Pacific Fish Conference on the island of Tahiti early in October, thanks to a grant by the CRIOBE, I …Read More »
- From 2-6 October, members of the REPICORE team had the opportunity to present their work at the 10th Indo-Pacific Fish Conference, which was organized this year in Papeete/Tahiti, the capital …Read More »
- Over the past month Janne attended three conferences and seminars and presented findings from her research at each of them. From 5-7 July the MARE conference ‘People & the Sea …Read More »